Returns & Exchanges
You may return most merchandise purchased from FMJ, Inc. DBA FredMeyerJewelers.com by 1/6/24. If returning an online purchase, a Return Authorization Number (RAN) must be created by 1/6/24 and the item must be shipped back for processing within 1 week of RAN creation. Online purchases may be returned to the online store or any of our store locations. Watches in absolute original condition (unworn) may be returned within 30 days of when the order was placed. Returned merchandise must be accompanied by the packing slip and the certificate when applicable (replacement fee for the certificate is $200.00).
Exchanges, including size exchanges, are not accepted by the online store. To exchange merchandise, you may visit a store location within 90 days of purchase. Alternately, you may return the item by 1/6/24 and place a new order for the desired item/size. Please note: Ring sizing fees and/or shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Online Return Requests
To process a return request for your online purchase, either click the Order Status/Returns link at the bottom of any page or go to the Customer Service page and in the Return section click Return Request Form. On the Order Details page enter the following information in the required fields and click on the Lookup Order button:
- Last name on Order
- Last Name should be the last name entered as the "Bill To" when the order was submitted.
- Purchase Order Number
- *Purchase Order Number is the number you received on the confirmation page after submitting your order, as well as on your packing slip.
Once your order results are displayed, click on the Return Item(s) button. Check the box next to each item that you are planning to return, the quantity to be returned and click the Continue button. Select the reason for return and click Continue button. An automated response email with instructions on how to process your return will be sent to the email address you used when placing the order.
Online orders may be returned at a Store or by mail, via a courier with a trackable method of your choice. We highly recommend you insure the package. Mailed returns are at your expense. For any quality control issues or order mis-ships, please contact our Customer Care Team prior to shipping item back to online store.
Refunds will be credited back to the credit card used for the purchase. In some instances, a corporate check may be issued. Please note: an in-store purchase cannot be returned to the on-line store.
Store Refunds/Exchange Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept your jewelry return by 1/6/24. In some instances, a corporate check may be issued. At store locations only, exchanges may be made up to 90 days from date of purchase. Returns or exchanges of custom designed jewelry, class rings, family jewelry and items that have been engraved are not accepted.
- Watch Returns - Watches may be returned within 30 days from date of purchase only if they have not been worn and have not been sized. Watch warranties vary by manufacturer and are covered in the manufacturer’s warranty book that was provided at time of purchase.
- Gift Returns - Gift items may be exchanged for gift card or jewelry item of equal or greater value.
- Trade-ins - When an item is traded in toward a new item, your new jewelry item may be returned by 1/6/24 with sales receipt. If returned by 1/6/24, you will receive your original trade-in item and a refund of the amount paid in difference.
- Refunds - Cash refunds are issued to original purchaser with original sales receipt. Items purchased by check require a 21-day hold from date of purchase. Cash and checks over $100 are issued by check from Kroger within 30 days. Returns of merchandise purchased with a debit or credit card will be processed as a credit to the account on which the original purchase was made. *This will include closed accounts.
Lifetime Diamond Trade-In Privilege
The following pieces qualify for Trade-In toward the purchase price of a new diamond jewelry item that is at least double the price you paid for your original purchase:
- All diamond solitaire rings, solitaire pendants and stud/solitaire earrings
- Diamond engagement rings including unity and 3-stone rings
- Diamond bridal sets of two or three rings
- Loose Diamonds
- Diamond mountings
- Ladies diamond anniversary bands
- Ring wraps and guards
- Men's diamond and gold or platinum bands
- Diamond and gold or platinum tennis bracelets
The following are not eligible for Trade-In: Precious and semi-precious gemstone jewelry (with or without diamonds), merchandise from competitors, right hand rings, multi stone diamond fashion jewelry, and clearance jewelry items. To be eligible for the Trade-In privilege, Jewelry Guarantee document and original sales receipt must be presented as confirmation of eligibility. You may only trade in one jewelry item for one jewelry item.
Please note: Diamond bridal sets of two or three may be traded for a single diamond engagement ring that is at least double the price you paid for your total original purchase.