- Wrap a thick piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the two ends meet.
- Measure the string or paper against the ruler.
- Compare the length to the chart to the right.
NOTES FOR ACCURATE MEASURING:
- Measure finger in warm temperature & at end of day (avoid measuring in cold temperatures).
- Measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle, then select a ring size between the two (knuckle is often larger than the finger base).
- For wider band rings (larger than 6mm), select one size larger than your actual ring size.