Dear Loyal Customer,
We are happy to share that we have reopened all our locations around the country.
As we resume our operations and interactions together, we are taking every step necessary to keep our customers, associates and communities safe from COVID-19. A series of safe practices have been put in place to ensure our commitment to associate health and a safe store experience.
What You Can Expect From Us:
A Commitment to Associate Health:
Our store associates will:
- Administer onsite temperature checks and staying home when feeling ill.
- Wear protective masks at all times.
- Wash hands often and after interacting with customers.
- Maintain 6' of social distancing amongst one another.
- Sanitize counters, PIN pad and register area completely and often. Use paper towels, tweezers or tongs during all cleaning, inspections and repairs.
A Safe Store Experience:
- A limited number of customers in the store at one time to maintain 6' of distance from other customers. Our parent company, Kroger is allowing 50% occupancy in our host stores to help maintain this as well. Our malls are restricting occupancy as dictated by local mandates.
- Signage within our host stores or malls and outside of our store reminding customers to maintain safe distancing of 6'.
- Asking customers to use hand sanitizer when handing us jewelry.
An Excited Team of Store Associates:
It goes without saying that our stores associates are eager to visit with you again. We invite you to stop by and see us. Since we are operating with reduced hours, call your local store for hours of operation. If your store is not yet open, please shop with us online at: fredmeyerjewelers.com
For all of your questions, please reach out:
FAQs: COVID-19 FAQs online
Customer Service: 1-800-342-6663 for questions about:
- Jewelry repairs
- Jewelry care and watch protection plans
- Credit payment and plans
Customer service hours are M-F; 5am-5pm PST/8am-8pm EST
As we continue to navigate a fluid situation, we will continue to keep you informed and let you know when we will reopen our stores. For now, we thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are my yearly Jewelry Inspections being impacted? Will I lose my warranty?
With all of our locations now open, you are able to get this service completed at this time.
If you no longer have a store near you, please call our Authorized Repair Department to arrange your inspection at 1-800-342-6663 and select option #4 for a new repair or inspection.
When will your stores be reopening?
We are happy to share that we have reopened all of our locations around the country. Since we are operating with reduced hours, call you local store for hours of operation. We also invite you to shop with us online at: fredmeyerjewelers.com.
Where is my special order?
Please contact your local store to find out more information on the status of your special order. Feel free to contact Customer Service at 1-800-342-6663 (DIAMOND) if you have any additional questions. Customer Service hours are M-F, 5 am – 6 pm PST/8 am – 9 pm EST
How do I make a payment on my Credit Card?
You can continue making your monthly payments directly with the credit provider. Click Here for more information.
- Platinum Preferred Card Holders, for payment options call 1.866.731.9735.
- Gold Preferred Card Holders, for payment options call 1.866.304.3280.
How do I make a payment for my lease purchase option?
To make a payment to Progressive Leasing for your lease purchase option, contact them directly at 877.898.1970.
The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease-purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer's cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY.
Extended Return/Exchange Policy
Our current return/exchange policy remains unchanged.